You may have noticed that my blog has had a face lift. I even did some html. Be proud, husband, be proud. I will continue to make tweaks to my blog and social media over the next couple of weeks, and I thought I’d give you a sneak peek at what I’m working on.
As far as book writing, I’ve got the following planned:
- First, of course, I’m looking forward to releasing Opalescent Immersion (book 4 of the Endeavor Series) on March 8, 2017. As of today, it’s available for pre-order (as an e book) here. Are you looking forward to swimming with the mermaids? I know I am!
- I will start on the second draft of Fervent Desolation (book 5 of Endeavor) after I polish up Opalescent one last time. This book will center around the centaurs. Try typing that five times fast! I am excited about this book. I know, I know. I say that each book.
- I am close to the 10,000 word point with Clawthorn. I would like to get it written next year.
Here’s a peek at the blog posts coming up in the first weeks of next year:
- Meet Bliss. It’s time we talked about that girl, isn’t it? I’ll try not to get on my soapbox and talk about curves in the same or a different post, but as a curvy lady, I cannot guarantee that I won’t.
- Do you know? The story of David and Vincent. One of my favorite relationships in my books is of the foster father and son combo, and I’d like to talk a bit about them. Because I can do that. All day long.
- Another installment of Hugo and Amadahy. I apologize for dropping the story like I did. I was getting in my grove last year, and then I un-grooved. I’m going to be groovy again. For those of you who do not know, this is a fun, pre story in the Endeavor World that goes back to the first weaving of magic in the USA. It’s David and Charlotte’s grandparents. I love them.
- Triton and the Merworld in Opalescent Immersion. To get you ready for OI, I’m going to talk a little about the fun I had with Triton, one of the characters in my books who is obviously stolen.
Other additions to my blog:
- The Winguard Family Tree
- January Birthdays of my large cast. Because birthdays are fun, I will be releasing a birthday post each month. I know, probably not needed. But I want to celebrate. I’m like a hob like that.
- More Family Trees The hobs and the Locklear family need them, too. And I think Triton and his “layers” of children probably needs one, too!
Miscellaneous (both on this blog, and on social media):
- I’d love to do some features of indie authors. Contact me if you are interested.
- Writing encouragement. Right now this is taking the form of funnies on my Instagram account, but I’d like to roll it over to here now and then.
- I cannot do my YouTube channel or many videos at the moment, but that will resolve next year and I’ll get back to doing them!
- I will continue to show the art I’m working on.
- I love to share funny stories from day-to-day life, so that will happen now and then. I’m so sorry. (I will be doing some shifting of this, though. Technically, my Facebook page is my author page. It’s still too personal, so I’m working on completely shifting it over. I cannot handle a personal and an author page, so it will have to just be one. For everybody who “know know”s me, you are still more than welcome to contact me personally-and I’ll still be keeping an eye on you. That sounds creepy. This is hard.)
- And of course, I’ll have a giveaway (or two, or few) next year.
- As soon as I can order some books, I’m going to find some local bookstores and look into other options for getting my books on more shelves.
- As an extension, I would love, love, love to set up a signing next year. Somewhere. Anywhere. Let’s do this!
- If there’s anything you’d like to see on here, or other places, let me know! (I’m mostly guessing right now what my readers might want.)
That’s it for now.
See you in January!